DRI Seminar Cancellations
DRI Seminar Cancellations Due to COVID-19 Crisis
In direct response to our concerns for the wellbeing of our members and the general public, DRI has postponed and/or cancelled the following seminars:
• Litigation Skills, March 18–20 in Las Vegas, NV
• Medical Liability and Health Care Law, March 26–27 in Austin, TX
• Construction Law, April 2–3 in Chicago, IL
• Insurance Coverage and Claims Institute, April 1–3 in Chicago, IL
• Life, Health, Disability, and ERISA, April 29–1 in New Orleans, LA
• Trucking Law, April 30–May 1 in Austin, TX
• Cannabis Law, May 6 in Boston, MA
• Drug and Medical Device, May 6–8 in Boston, MA
• Retail and Hospitality, May 6–8 in Orlando, FL
• Intellectual Property Litigation, May 13–15 in Minneapolis, MN
• Business Litigation Super Conference, May 13–15 in Minneapolis, MN
DRI is waiving all cancellation deadlines, and we will automatically refund 100% of the registration fee for these seminars to the same method that the payment was received. We encourage you to select another program that may allow you to connect with your peers in the future. Please contact Customer Service at 312.795.1101 with any questions.
For a list of frequently asked questions regarding these cancellations, please click here.