Women in the Law
Committee Chair Heidi B. Friedman Thompson Hine LLP Cleveland, OH
We connect the more than 6,000 women who are DRI members by:
- Providing opportunities to develop and strengthen relationships, facilitating business growth and professional development
- Supporting women's career advancement by providing a forum for leadership, education and professional development
- Raising awareness about issues of interest to women lawyers.
- Hosts an annual Seminar to enhance legal education and provide networking opportunities
- Provides speaking and publication opportunities to committee members
- Identifies emerging issues and items of interest to women lawyers, ensuring that WITL members are informed
- Seeks opportunities to speak to issues of concern to WITL and its members
- Partners with other DRI committees and task forces to strengthen the programming, education and development of all DRI members while furthering DRI's commitment to diversity; and
- Provides leadership opportunities as a foundation for further involvement in DRI generally.
To further its mission, the DRI Women in the Law Committee: