We’re more effective and efficient because we have the specialized relationships, resources, and programs to help expand your network, grow your career, and build your business. We are not just a part of your career; we’re a partner in your career.
- DRI is the largest international membership organization of attorneys defending the interests of business and individuals in civil litigation.
- Our network consists of over 22,000 like-minded defense practitioners and more.
- DRI is host to 29 substantive committees and SLGs whose focus is to develop ongoing and critical dialogue about areas of practice.
- DRI provides access to resources and tools to grow your practice – members can search a database of more than 65,000 experts, attend renowned CLE seminars, conferences and webcasts.
- Click here for a complete list of DRI member benefits.
Miss Us? Rejoin now by Calling Customer Service at 312.795.1101
Individual - $285
Lawyers in private practice who devote a substantial portion of their professional time to the representation of businesses, insurance companies and/or their insureds, associations, or governmental entities in civil litigation.
Government - $160
Lawyers employed by a governmental entity, and who devotes a substantial portion of their professional time to the representation of governmental entities in civil litigation.
Young Lawyer - $165 +
Lawyers admitted to the Bar five years or less.
A free registration for one DRI seminar of their choice, by itself a value of over $700.
(Excludes the Deposition Institute)
Corporate Member - $500 (for 4 employees)
A corporation may join DRI, that corporation to participate as members of DRI.
(Corporate Membership does not apply to law firms)
Each additional member $150
Corporate Counsel - $285+
DRI defines in-house counsel as licensed attorneys who are employed exclusively by a corporate or other private sector organization for the purpose of providing legal representation and counsel only to that corporation, its affiliates and subsidiaries.
If the in-house counsel also joins DRI's Corporate Counsel Committee (which he or she can do at no charge), the in-house counsel may attend any DRI seminar free of charge (excluding the DRI Annual Meeting)
Senior Member - $50
DRI members who are 65 years or older and not actively engaged in the practice of law may continue to receive the benefits of DRI membership.
Law Student - $20+
Must be a full time student.
Complimentary registration to all DRI seminars and Annual Meeting, and the opportunity to become involved in the Young Lawyers Committee.