DRI’s upcoming Insurance Coverage and Claims Institute (“ICCI”), scheduled for April 2-4, 2014 at the Swissôtel Chicago, offers attendees a one of a kind learning opportunity to stay abreast of insurance law’s ever-evolving nuances. But more than that, the ICCI brings practitioners and claims executives from around the country together and provides them an unparalleled opportunity to connect and forge new relationships.
Make plans now to enjoy the ambience of Chicago’s renowned restaurants at one of ICCI’s celebrated evening dine arounds. Always enjoyable, ICCI’s dine arounds feature a restaurant for every taste and provide attendees the perfect opportunity to unwind with one another and enjoy Chicago’s fine food fare. Here is a little “taste” of what we have to offer:
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
- Meet new friends by participating in the Dine-Around hosted by the ILC’s Diversity Committee at the award-winning Bar Toma Chicago. If you would like more information about this event, please contact Devin Maddox (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Melanie Lockett (email@example.com).
- Join the ILC’s Young Lawyers for its Dine-Around through “Chicago Dine Arounds.” This event will feature three of Chicago’s finest restaurants • Quartino, Francesca’s, and Riva at the Navy Pier. For more information about this event, please contact Lew Wooton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In case the decision was not already tough enough, the ILC’s Women Lawyers Committee will host a Dine-Around at Trattoria No. 10. Trattoria No. 10 received a 2013 Michelin rating, and was one of Chicago’s first restaurants to be “Guaranteed Green.” For more information about this event, please contact Rina Carmel (email@example.com) or Ria Cousineau (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Finally, the ILC at large will also host three Dine Arounds focused on the culinary delights offered at RL Restaurant, Tortoise Club, or Joe Fish. Sign up for these restaurants will be available at the conference.
Thursday, April 3, 2014
- If you can’t make dinner on April 2, 2014, don’t worry…..you can participate in one of the Dine Arounds hosted by the ILC at large on Thursday night. The Thursday Dine Arounds will feature acclaimed Chicago restaurants such as Sunda New Asian, Chicago Cut Steakhouse, The Boarding House, Sable Kitchen, Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse, Hugo’s Frog Bar, Embeya, Pump Room, Coco Pazzo, Benny’s Chop House. Please make sure to sign up for one of these Dine Arounds at the conference.
As you can see, in addition to an amazing educational experience, ICCI provides unprecedented networking opportunities. So, if you haven’t already done so, register today and take advantage of all of the opportunities ICCI offers. Further information and a link to registration is available at http://dri.org/Event/20140155.
The Insurance Coverage and Claims institute is once again teaming up with Bridge to Success for a service project. The mission of Bridge to Success is to enhance employment opportunities for at-risk, low-income, no-income men, women, and young adults by providing high-end interview and workplace appropriate clothing, coupled with coaching, to build self-confidence through appearance, interview preparation and sense of belonging at the workplace. We will be assisting Bridge to Success by holding a suit drive. We will have a station to collect suits (or monetary donations) before and during the Networking Reception on Wednesday, April 2. We will also collect suits (or monetary donations) during the breaks on Thursday, April 3. For every suit donated (or every $20 donation), the donator will be entered into a drawing to win a prize. Please do not forget to bring your lightly used business suits to assist this worthy cause!